TITLE: Assistant GENERAL MANAGER
We are looking for a self motivated, passionate, results-driven Assistant General Manager to direct our organization which include daily business operations, marketing/community relations, and driving revenue.
WHAT YOU’LL DO IN YOUR ROLE.
- Work with President and General Manager to oversee the day to day operations of the organization
- Assist in the development of marketing/promotional strategies, with a major concentration on sales including corporate sponsorships, advanced group sales, season memberships, renewals and other revenue streams.
- Oversees Sponsorship and Marketing initiatives for the organization
- Work with ownership in all phases of running the organization including retail/merchandising, game day operations, media relations and team operations.
- Serve as a leader in corporate sales including, season memberships, advertising and groups on an on-going year round basis.
- Work directly with League office and officials in soccer operations.
- Implement sales training and procedures, lead distribution, checklists, and scripts to establish a consistent sales effort.
- Attend monthly chamber/community functions on a regular and on-going basis.
- Oversee game day events scheduling/directing for all team members, arena setup and shutdown.
THE EXPERIENCE YOU’LL BRING.
- 1-2 Years Experience in management of professional or amateur sports sales and operations
- Strong leadership qualities.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Highly organized and sales driven
- Strong work ethic.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Proactive nature.
- Problem solver
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.